Friday, August 21, 2015

'Ata: five more mysteries

Last month I flew from New Zealand to Tonga with my family. About half an hour before the end of the journey a tiny, dark green island appeared in the westward-facing windows of our aircraft. Two fang-like rocks rose beside the island, and white water recoiled silently from its high cliffs.

I was soon shouting excitedly, jumping out of my seat, pacing up and down the aisle of the aeroplane, and leaning over strangers' meal trays, as I searched for the best view of the island. One of the strangers looked at me strangely. "I'm sorry if I seem overexcited" I told her. "I'm just very interested in the island out that window. It's called 'Ata and I've been researching its history, but I've never seen it before". The stranger smiled unenthusiastically, and I retreated to my seat feeling chastened.

Over the past few weeks, though, I've realised that I'm not the only person who is fascinated by the tiny island that sits in the ocean between New Zealand and the inhabited parts of the Kingdom of Tonga.

When I gave a lecture in Nuku'alofa about the raid on 'Ata by nineteenth century whalers-turned-slavers from Tasmania and New Zealand, the audience was larger and more enthusiastic than I'd expected. Well over two thousand people have read the text of my lecture, in the fortnight since I posted it on this blog. Many Tongans have shared a link to the lecture on facebook, and over at the Proud to be Tongan facebook group three hundred and twenty-four people have 'liked' the lecture. I've had e mails and other messages from dozens of people who want to talk about 'Ata. I'm very grateful for this response.

The lecture I gave in Nuku'alofa focused on the slave raid of 1863, and the way it forced the abandonment of 'Ata, but there are many other, less tragic aspects of the island's history that are both fascinating and - to me, at least - mysterious. In this post I'd like share five questions about five different parts of 'Ata's history. Perhaps some of the same readers who have been giving me insights into the slave raid of 1863 can help me to answer these questions.

1. What happened to the people who made 'Ata's pots?

In 1921 the anthropologist Edward Gifford visited 'Eua, the island where survivors of the slave raid on 'Ata had been resettled in the 1860s. These survivors told Gifford stories about the history of 'Ata, and helped him draw up an 'Atan genealogy. Gifford published the stories and the genealogy in his 1929 book Tongan Society.

Gifford was told that 'Ata had been populated by three separate small groups in the eighteenth century. According to one story Gifford heard, the first of these groups of settlers discovered a small number of 'aboriginal' inhabitants on the island, and burned them alive in a cave.
When the archaeologist Atholl Anderson surveyed and excavated 'Ata in 1977, he discovered the remains of a village that had been established sometime around the eighteenth century. But Anderson also found shards of pottery, of the sort made by the Lapita people who settled Tonga as long as three and a half thousand years ago.

An archaeologist named William Dickinson has tested the fragments of pottery found on 'Ata, and found that they were made from local soil, rather than imported from another part of Tonga.

Anderson and Dickinson's research suggests that at least a small number of people were living on 'Ata long before the eighteenth century. What happened to these first 'Atans? Did they die out or emigrate before later groups arrived, or were they usurped by the settlers who arrived around the eighteenth century? Did their memory survive in the story Gifford heard about a group of indigenes who perished in a cave?

2. Did 'Atans have distinctive physical features? 

Some of the Pacific's smallest islands are more isolated from the rest of the world today than they were in the nineteenth century, before the advent of air travel and container shipping. Often nineteenth century mariners would use remote islands like 'Ata as navigational aids, and sometimes they would stop at these islands to gather supplies or make repairs.

Some remote islands boasted surprisingly cosmopolitan populations, as men who had arrived on sealing or whaling or naval vessels settled down and produced children. Michael King has noted that the Chatham Islands, which sit in the cold and empty ocean between southern New Zealand and South America, were home to people from around the world in the first half of the nineteenth century.

There is evidence that outsiders were entering 'Atan society in the first decades of the nineteenth century. The genealogy that Edward Gifford published includes references to unnamed white men, and in 1836 the whaler WB Rhodes reported that a white man was living on the island with a local wife. In an article published by the Otago Daily Times in 1892, a visitor to Tonga named Robert Paulin described some of the refugees from 'Ata:

The appearance of some of the Atta [sic] men I met in Tonga made me think they had white blood in their veins. One, whose good services as a cook made pleasanter many of the pleasant days I spent in Tonga, might sit for a portrait of an old Spanish don - over 6ft high, with high narrow forehead, long face, aquiline nose, keen, dark eyes, thin lips, peaked beard, black, almost straight, hair, long neck, and spare muscular frame, hands and feet very small and neat. This man, nearly 60 years old, used to say that long ago a ship came to Atta [sic] and put some white men on the island, and he was descended from one of the men thus left. 

Some of the descendants of 'Ata I talked with recently on 'Eua insisted that their ancestors had looked different from other Tongans. Several claimed that 'Atans tended to have brown rather than black hair.

The genealogy published by Edward Gifford suggests that cross-cousin marriage was much more common on 'Ata than in the rest of Tonga. If a few outsiders settled on the island and produced children, might these outsiders' physical traits spread quickly through the population, given the frequency of cross-cousin marriage?

3. Did Charlotte Badger visit 'Ata?

Charlotte Badger was a thief, a pirate and, in all likelihood, the first white woman to live in New Zealand. Badger grew up in Britain but was sent to New South Wales at the beginning of the nineteenth century after being convicted of breaking into a house. In 1806 Badger, her baby daughter, and a group of other, mostly male convicts were put on a ship called the Venus, which was headed for the penal town of Hobart. The prisoners took over the ship, and sailed it across the Tasman to New Zealand, where British law had little purchase. During the rebellion Badger is supposed to have dressed as a male and whipped the captain of the Venus. Later she apparently robbed another ship of its stores at gunpoint.

Badger and several other colonists settled in the Bay of Islands, close to a Maori community. Badger was offered passages back to New South Wales, but she maintained that she would rather live amongst Maori than be hanged by her own people for helping to steal the Venus.
But Badger may eventually have left New Zealand, and visited 'Ata on her way to a new home. In 1826 a whaling ship called the Lafayette stopped at 'Ata, where its crew were told that another ship had visited about a decade earlier. According to the 'Atans who talked to the Lafayette, the earlier ship's passengers had included a woman and her daughter. The mother was tall and fat, and her daughter was about eight years old. The mother had told the 'Atans that she and her daughter were fleeing from Maori.

Christine Badger was a large woman, and her daughter would have been about eight years old in 1816.

Many stories claim that Badger eventually settled in more northerly parts of Tonga, or else went on to America, but no evidence has emerged to clarify her fate.

4. Was 'Ata a last refuge for Tonga's pagans?  

In 1854 Charles St Julian, a journalist for the Sydney Morning Herald and advisor to the Kingdom of Hawa'ii, published an article called 'The Friendly Islands'. Near the end of his text St Julian turned his attention to 'Ata, which he described as a 'rather barren spot' with a population of one hundred and fifty. St Julian said that 'Ata was 'still heathen', and claimed that Tupou I intended either to 'bring back' its people or else to 'convert them to Christianity'.

By 1854, Tupou I had used guns and the Bible to unify Tonga under his rule. Only two years earlier he had besieged and defeated the Tongatapu villages of Pea and Houma, whose people had rejected both his right to rule Tonga and his Methodist faith. Until 1852 some of the people of Pea and Houma had held on to Tonga's old, pre-Christian religion. They visited godhouses where kava-drunk priests channeled the voices of ancient deities like Hikule'o, and they danced in ways that upset Tupou I and his missionary mentors.

If St Julian's article is correct, then 'Ata was the last stronghold of paganism in Tonga. And oral history suggests there may have been some connection between 'Ata and the siege of Pea.

According to the stories that Edward Gifford collected on 'Eua in 1921, 'Ata's village was named Kolomaile, and was divided into three sections, which were named Hihifo, Auloto, and Pea. The name Pea referred, Gifford was told, to the village of Pea on Tongatapu.

Another of Gifford's informants, who had links to the Tu'i Tonga dynasty, told a story set in the year 1852 that linked Pea to 'Ata. According to the story, a god named Moalaleki resided in Pea, and helped to protect the village. But this god became angry when a cup of kava that should have been drunk by a warrior named Sialevaila was given to another fighter. He deserted Pea and went to 'Ata, bringing with him a kava root. The 'Atans already had houses and priests devoted to a couple of other deities, but they happily accepted Moalaleki, chewing and drinking the kava he had brought.

On the very day that Moalaleki left Pea, Tupou I began his siege of the village. Tupou I's military campaign was, according the story Gifford heard, punishment for the treatment of Sialevailea and the loss of Moalaleki.

Is it possible that the story Gifford heard about Moalaleki and Pea recorded, in an imprecise and metaphorical manner, the flight of a group of refugees from Pea to 'Ata? Did some of Tonga's embattled pagans seek refuge from Tupou I's crusade, and from infighting in their own village, on the kingdom's remotest island?

By the time of the 1863 slave raid 'Ata boasted a Methodist church, which missionary John Thomas describes visiting in his History of Tonga, but the date and manner of the islanders' conversion from paganism to Christianity are obscure.

5. Why weren't the fakaongo interned on 'Ata?

By the middle of the 1880s King Tupou I and his powerful Premier, the former missionary Shirley Baker, had turned against the Methodist church, denouncing it as an agent of British imperialism. Tupou left the international Methodist movement and founded his own Free Church of Tonga, which he ordered his subjects to join. Most Tongans obeyed their king, but a minority refused. These dissenters were called fakaongo, or submissive ones, by Tupou I and his supporters. Hundreds of fakaongo were beaten, and some were driven off their plantations. After six young men tried and failed to assassinate Shirley Baker in February 1887, the Tongan government announced that the fakaongo would be sent into exile.

According to an article that appeared in an Australian paper in March 1887, many fakaongo were visited at their homes by police on the 20th of February and told to prepare for deportation to 'Ata. Some fakaongo who had not been sentenced to deportation applied to the government for permission to travel with their fellow Methodists to 'Ata.
In April 1887 Australian newspapers published a letter from James Moulton, a Methodist minister who was resisting Baker and Tupou I's attempts to drive his church from Tonga. Moulton explained that a group of fakaongo had recently left Tonga on a ship. The government had persistently told the fakaongo that they would be sent to 'Ata, but the vessel had instead taken them to Fiji.

'Ata had been uninhabited for decades, but its tiny size, rough coast, and lack of food would have doomed many of the fakaongo. The persecution of Tonga's Methodists had upset many people in Australia and New Zealand, and Tonga's government may have been worried about the response from the British Empire if the fakaongo were left to die on 'Ata.

Perhaps Shirley Baker avoided populating 'Ata with fakaongo because he wanted to turn the island to some other, more profitable purpose. According to an article published in 1889 in the New Zealand Herald, Baker negotiated with a number of palangi who wanted to lease the island and turn it into a sheep station. New Zealanders had run a huge sheep farm on 'Eua for much of the 1870s and '80s, until they fell out with Baker, whom they accused of wanting to take over their business.

In 1890, after pressure from Britain and the international Methodist movement, Baker was deported from Tonga, and the fakaongo returned from Fiji.

[Posted by Scott Hamilton. Thanks to Hayden Eastmond-Mein for the first image.]


72 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.higp.hawaii.edu/~scott/GG104/Readings/Nunn_2003.pdf

10:31 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Interesting history. Ata was inhabited a long time ago by Lapitan culture and after Tupou and his allies imposed their religious 'empire' it was uninhabited. But between the Lapitan and then it could have been inhabited by these quite different people: it is possible that the Charlotte Badger was there. She clearly didn't want to return.

The link by Anonymous is informative. Maui and his father were busy fishing up Islands for sure! Fascinating idea of Niue emerging when those concerned in raising it stamped on it, sounds like something rich and strange from one of John Pule's poems or his novel 'The Shark that Ate the Sun' (Ithink his poems are better as on Jack's NZ Poets in Recording or whatever it is, his novel I found started like a fascinating saga but dived off into a kind of magic realism: but there is no doubt about the writer's ability...!

The link by anon also shows the interconnection between say Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, Niue and other Islands. Ata was fished up (according to the myth), it is volcanic but that is all covered in the discussion by Nunn.

By chance, clearing out my books I had for sale I have 'History and Geography of Tonga' by Wood and I picked up an ex-library book from GI called 'World's Apart: A History of the Pacific Islands' by Campbell that looks interesting.

My son just went last month for a 10 day holiday in Samoa. He went to both main Islands. It was a great experience for him.

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Scott Hamilton said...

Good on Victor for having that adventure, Richard! Did he go by himself? It wasn't too hot for him? I went to Samoa in August and found it already a tad uncomfortable! But some folks like it hot...

9:19 am  
Blogger cocongati said...

Thank you so much for this interesting piece of History, so important for Tongan people like myself to know. Growing up in Tonga, I have never heard much about the island of 'Ata, except for when studying the Geography of Tonga. It was just an island on the map which is part of Tonga, but that was all. Nothing much about it and it's history. I strongly believe that it should be taught in every school in Tonga. The schools I went to, we were taught Histories of other countries, but not very much about Tonga's own history of her people and her islands. This article is an eye-opener! Thank you so much :)

2:37 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Hi Scott. Thanks. He went with his mother, my ex wife obviously, who is part Samoan. I'm not sure her rational for travel, although they did pass through the village her grandfather was born. Vic tends to learn things through seeing them on YouTube or hearing about them as do many people so he took in what was said by their guide but he picked up that there were a hell of a lot of churches, and he felt that the Samoans there were more friendly and laid back than here. It is hard to see they gain much coming here, my neighbour on one side is Samoan and was waxing lyrical about green bananas...Vic found out about Stevenson, of whom they think quite highly and he is called Tusitala. I had thought he had been in Tahiti but mixed him up with Gaugiun.
Vic also went to Australia a few years ago something he organized himself which was incredible considering the set backs he has had...So, yes, it was an adventure. He has now gone to almost more places outside NZ than me!

I used to travel a bit around NZ when I was younger...

All my family except me have been to Australia...one sister goes to India to try to convert Muslims!! She is Christian of course (it's strange as, in a strict sense, I think my brother and older sister are atheists (altho Dennis married a Thai woman years ago so took an interest in Buddhism), and my brother goes to a lot of places...I have a niece in Las Vegas so he goes there, or travels around Aussie or NZ camping whereas I, well I go almost nowhere except to book shops (second hand), my chess club, coffee bars, or the odd book launch!!
I travel in my mind! I keep meaning to go and see Greg who has a book shop in Thames, I must get onto it. I did go to New Plymouth but the car I had blew a head gasket...so it ruined it, I had wanted to see the Len Lye's again. (To add to my woes the gallery had shut down except for two or three dynamic Lye sculptures, and I see it is now rebuilt and opened again). I'd read a book about NZ Sculpture by Dunn...what I would like to do is a kind of art tour, looking at and photographing sculptures etc and or relevant scenery: I like street art also of course...

I was thinking about going to Tonga. I might see how much it is and go with Vic or maybe by myself, it will probably kill me but I am ready for the chop in any case...I see the venerable Comrade Ted went there to spread his glad news...

But it's all good stuff. I am interested in what is going on as in a sense I am in the middle of Polynesia out here in deepest Panmure and GI...

The Tongans on my left side are nice enough. Moses, every now and then asks if he can bring the dog and the 'little house' (which had me knackered when he first said it, but I suppose kennel is a strange word, it made me chuckle when he said that)...I'm not big on dogs but it helps when he has an inspection. The fellow on the other side is Samoan, his wife Maori I think, and they bring food from their Church. The other day it was this really delicious cold rice pudding thing...I enjoyed that. Further down the road there is a mad Turkish bloke who can hardly speak English and raves on about Hittites and how Anatolia is the centre of the World! I lend him money most months, so he brings Turkish food (beans and things)...he was a tailor but fell on ill times and is massively difficult to decipher when he is drunk and on the whacky...then there is Milan from Dalmatia (derived) who suddenly changes his moods and talks about solving problems by crushing people: in GI there is the Kurdish man who has been here for 25 years, Italians across the road. So I don't need to travel so much! Just walking though GI is an adventure. Don't look at me...

But in the 70s, to go to Australia, you just needed to pay at the airport. No passport needed so I should have gone then. I think you had to have a visa though, not sure, but it has got more complex now I think.

9:49 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

cocongati

Yes, the teaching of History, at least insofar as it stimulates interest, is important. We did get stuff about NZ which was good. I think nowadays in NZ at least more is taught (but, in general, there is (or there was) tendency for us to concentrate on European history, I suppose we all have to realise we need to be prepared to learn all our lives, I am 67 and I look at Scott's things here, and think: "Oh no, more about Tonga." But then I start reading and it's like a magical history. I think if the teacher is inspired by say the history of Tonga and Polynesia, then it inspires his pupils.
There may also be, with some Tongans, a tendency to value the British and European cultural things and to push the idea that it is superior etc which is sad as that idea is nonsense. When the Europeans came they brought a lot of absurd ideas on morality and religion, as well as diseases. In fact the 1918 flu epidemic was kindly spread by New Zealanders and others and killed hundreds or thousands of Tongans. So I think there is as much to learn from Tonga...NZ seems to find it's culture in rugby and in following the absurd and destructive wars of the last 150 years, which were all stupid. Meanwhile they and the US conducted military and nuclear tests on many of the Islands. British companies ripped many of the islands apart for the superphosphate fertilizer for lands denuded by greedy white settler here who ripped off the Maori big time: and the superphosphates and run off are now polluting our own rivers), and our so called civilization has not really done much for Tonga (or NZ) so I would say we can learn more from Polynesia than they can (or you can) from us. Of course there are the odd things, like flush toilets, the greatest of all human inventions!

10:07 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

The epidemic also badly affected Samoa, and the NZ admin there wasn't too shit hot as, in 2002, PM Helen Clark had to apologise (at least she did that I suppose) for the stupidity and crassness of the NZ administration in Samoa...

10:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never thought something like this could happen. Hopefully, it will never happen again. What do you think of Writersperhour.com website?

4:27 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it

7:52 am  
Anonymous Softonic said...

I really liked this article, you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you

softonic.com

10:52 pm  
Anonymous y8gold.com said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful.

11:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

gmail sign in | gmail login
sign in to hotmail | log in to hotmail

This is the game is played so great. Invite you to experience it interesting things there.
strike force heroes 4 | red ball | slitherio
gun mayhem 2 | c an your pet | happy wheels

1:36 pm  
Blogger sites said...

yes good posr juegosfriv2017.top

11:06 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Video-games are action relax everyone's mind, with games such as Tiny Tanks or Tiny Planes and Tiny Planes Beta will be the attractive game people, in addition to games such as Run 3 unblocked or Run 4 unblocked or hacked unblocked games also very charismatic players. You try to play view, it is very attractive!
Gaming world where everyone entertained with games like Run 3 unblocked or Run 4 unblocked or Run unblocked . The adventure racing game as Car Racing Games or game that a lot of people like the Super Mario Unblocked or Donkey Kong Unblocked is also very attractive. Have fun!

9:50 pm  
Blogger useful articles said...

sí, es un mensaje útil y buen blog http://www.juegosfrivo.top

8:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

chí đình cung cấp chi dinh
chí đình cung cấp máy chấm công vân tay
chí đình cung cấp thuê máy kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp thuê thiết bị kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp máy in mã vạch
chí đình cung cấp máy in hóa đơn
chí đình cung cấp máy in hóa đơn nhiệt
chí đình cung cấp máy in hóa đơn giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp máy in hóa đơn cho siêu thị
chí đình cung cấp máy in mã vạch giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp máy in mã vạch cho siêu thị
chí đình cung cấp máy kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp thiết bị kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp máy kiểm kho giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp máy chấm công
chí đình cung cấp máy chấm công vân tay giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp địa chỉ mua máy chấm công vân tay
chí đình cung cấp máy chấm công vân tay tốt nhất
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ an ninh
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ cho siêu thị
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ tốt nhất
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp địa chỉ mua cổng từ
chí đình cung cấp cổng từ chí đình
chí đình cung cấp can ma vach gia re
chí đình cung cấp can ma vach
chí đình cung cấp can sieu thi gia re
chí đình cung cấp cân cas cl5200
chí đình cung cấp cân mã vạch cl5200

11:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...


chí đình cung cấp thuê máy kiểm kho giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp thuê máy kiểm kho tốt nhất
chí đình cung cấp cho thuê máy kiẻm kho
chí đình cung cấp cho thuê thiết bị kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp địa chỉ thuê thiết bị kiểm kho
chí đình cung cấp giấy in nhiệt
chí đình cung cấp giấy in k80
chí đình cung cấp giấy in hóa đơn
chí đình cung cấp giấy cho máy in hóa đơn k80
chí đình cung cấp giấy in bill
chí đình cung cấp giấy in bill giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp giấy in bill tốt nhất
chí đình cung cấp địa chỉ bán giấy in nhiệt
chí đình cung cấp giay in nhiet chi dinh
chí đình cung cấp giay in nhiet gia re
chí đình cung cấp giay in nhiet k80
chí đình cung cấp giay in nhiet tot nhat
chí đình cung cấp giay in nhiet cho sieu thi
chí đình cung cấp máy quét mã vạch
chí đình cung cấp đầu đọc mã vạch
chí đình cung cấp may quet ma vach
chí đình cung cấp dau doc ma vach
chí đình cung cấp máy quét mã vạch tốt nhất
chí đình cung cấp đầu đọc mã vạch giá rẻ
chí đình cung cấp cân mã vạch
chí đình cung cấp cân in tem nhãn mã vạch
chí đình cung cấp cân mã vạch siêu thị
chí đình cung cấp cân điện tử
chí đình cung cấp cân cho cửa hàng hoa qua

11:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chidinh chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị tốt nhất thị trương:
máy in hóa đơn
may in hoa don
Máy in hóa đơn giá rẻ
Máy in hóa đơn giá rẻ không dấu
Máy in hóa đơn Epson
Máy in hóa đơn Epson không dấu
Máy in hóa đơn nhiệt
Máy in hóa đơn k80
Máy in hóa đơn cho siêu thị
Máy in hóa đơn cho cửa hàng
Máy in hóa đơn tốt nhất
máy in hóa đơn
Máy in hóa đơn chí đình

3:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chidinh chuyên cung cấp các thiết bị tốt nhất thị trường :
Máy chấm công
Máy chấm công giá rẻ
Máy chấm công chính hãng
Máy chấm công tốt nhất
Thiết bị máy chấm công
Địa chỉ mua máy chấm công
May cham cong
May cham cong gia re
May cham cong chinh hang
May cham cong toat nhat
Thiet bi may cham cong
Dia chi mua may cham cong

3:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Máy chủ Hp giá rẻ
Địa chỉ mua máy chủ HP
Ram máy chủ giá rẻ
ram may chu gia re
Ram máy chủ 2GB
ram may chu 2gb
ram máy chủ HP
ram máy chủ dell
ổ cứng máy chủ
o cung may chu
ổ cứng server
ổ cứng máy chủ giá rẻ
ổ cứng server giá rẻ
ổ cứng IBM
ổ cứng server Dell

3:22 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chí Đình chuyên cung cấp thiết thiết bị công nghệ như:
giấy in nhiệt k80
giấy in nhiệt là gì
giấy in nhiệt 80mm
giấy in nhiệt k80 hà nội
giấy in nhiệt k80 giá rẻ
giấy in nhiệt tại hà nội
giấy cảm nhiệt là gì
giấy in hóa đơn k80
giấy in nhiệt giá rẻ
bán giấy in nhiệt tại hà nội
giấy in nhiệt k80 hà nội
giấy in nhiệt giá rẻ hà nội

8:03 pm  
Blogger hoachidinh said...


Chí Đình Chúng tôi đã không ngừng phát triển và cung cấp ra thị trường Việt Nam rất nhiều giải pháp và thiết bị liên quan đến các ngành như siêu thị, nhà sách, nhà thuốc, bệnh viện, ngân hàng, nhà máy, trường học...
Máy In Hóa Đơn EPSON TM-T82

Việc sử dụng các dòng sản phẩm máy in hóa đơn vào kinh doanh buôn bán cho các mặt hàng shop thời trang hay tạp hóa, siêu thị là điều dễ hiểu, điểm nổi bật của loại sản phẩm Epson này là có thể sử dụng vào các mô hình kinh doanh ăn uống oder nhà bếp. Điều này khá mới mẻ và tạp nên đặc trưng riêng cho dòng sản phẩm này.
Máy In Hóa Đơn Receipt RP58E-U

Esc/pos
cảm biến: Giấy gần cuối cảm biến, giấy cuối cảm biến
Máy Máy In Receipt RP58E-U kích thước( w*l*h): 210mm( l) x135mm( w) x126mm( h)
tổng trọng lượng: 1.0kg
+ in nhiệt trực tiếp và thả- trong tải giấy.
+ nhà sản xuất chuyên nghiệp.
+ phương pháp in dòng nhiệt
Máy In Hóa Đơn Dataprint KP-C9F (Đen)
Đặc điểm nổi bật của Máy in Bill Dataprint KP-C9F
- Công nghệ in nhiệt tự động, in trực tiếp lên bề mặt giấy một cách nhanh chóng mà không cần mực hay các phương pháp hỗ trợ nào khác.
- Tự động cắt giấy khi kết thúc quá trình in.
- In êm, không gây tiếng ồn, không làm khó chịu cho cả khách hàng và người sử dụng.
Máy In Hóa Đơn Dataprint KP-C9

Đối với máy in hóa đơn, bộ phận quan trọng nhất chính là đầu in nhiệt. Đầu in bị hư đồng nghĩa với việc mua một máy mới vì chi phí thay đầu in rất tốn kém và nhiều dòng máy không có đầu in riêng để thay thế. Vì thế bạn nên cân nhắc sử dụng giấy in nhiệt có chất lượng tốt một chút để tránh hại đầu in của máy in. KP-C9 với chế độ in nhiệt, đầu in Seiko(Japan). Đầu in chất lượng Nhật Bản giúp cho máy có chất lượng in tốt hơn, độ bền cao.
Máy In Hoá Đơn Bán Hàng Nexa POS80II (USB)

THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT Máy in hoá đơn NEXA pos80II
+ Công nghệ in Nhiệt trực tiếp
+ Khổ giấy 80mm.
+ Hỗ trợ in font Unicode từ rom (Việt, Anh, Hoa…)
Máy In Hóa Đơn Nexa 085i

THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
máy in nhiet
Công nghệ in Truyền nhiệt trực tiếp
Tốc độ in 250mm/sec
Cắt giấy tự động Có
máy in hóa đơn
Máy In Hóa Đơn EPSON TM-T82
Máy In Hóa Đơn Receipt RP58E-U
Máy In Hóa Đơn Dataprint KP-C9F (Đen)
Máy In Hóa Đơn Dataprint KP-C9
Máy In Hoá Đơn Bán Hàng Nexa POS80II (USB)
Máy In Hóa Đơn Nexa 085i







7:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Công ty CPCN Chí đình chuyên về các thiết bị sản phẩm công nghệ ,trong đó có một số mặt hàng sau:

Máy in mã vạch Godex EZ 1100 Plus (SP bán chạy nhất miền bắc):
Máy in mã vạch Godex EZ 1100 Plus
In theo công nghệ in nhiệt trực tiếp hoặc in truyền nhiệt sử dụng ruy băng chuẩn thông dụng dài 300m.

Máy In Tem Samsung BIXOLON SLP- T400
Máy In Tem Samsung BIXOLON SLP- T400
Thông số kỹ thuật:
+ In trên giấy thường, polyeste.
+ Bộ vi xử lý 32 bit. (Chạy ổn định, sắp đặt dễ dàng).
+ Tốc độ in: 4 inches/giây
+ Độ phân giải: 203 dpi.
+ Bộ nhớ: 8 MB RAM, 4 MB Flash.Cổng kết nối USB và RS 232.

Máy In Mã Vạch Godex G500-U
Máy In Mã Vạch Godex G500-U

Godex International là một công ty kỹ thuật chuyên về các sản phẩm in ấn mã vạch thiết kế và sản xuất mà dẫn đầu ngành trong giá trị, loại hiệu suất cao. Godex có văn phòng tại Mỹ, châu Âu và Trung Quốc và các sản phẩm được phân phối trên toàn thế giới.

Godex đã tạo ra thành công và kiếm được một khách hàng trung thành của hàng ngàn khách hàng bằng cách cung cấp các sản phẩm rất phải chăng được thiết kế rất tốt và được hỗ trợ bởi một công ty và mạng lưới đối tác đại lý bán lẻ là 100% dành riêng cho sự hài lòng của khách hàng dài hạn

Máy In Mã Vạch Datamax-Oneil E4204 Max III
Máy In Mã Vạch Datamax-Oneil E4204 Max III
Máy in mã vạch Datamax-Oneil E4204 là dòng sản phẩm máy in mã vạch để bàn mới của Hãng Datamax – O’Neil, được thiết kế để đáp ứng và tiết kiệm chi phí trong các ứng dụng và hầu hết các ngành công nghiệp.
Ứng dụng : Đây là loại máy in với tốc độ cao chuyên dùng cho các shop thời trang , cửa hàng thuốc, thực phẩm sạch,quán ăn, quán cafe, siêu thị mini, cửa hàng tạp hóa ....

Máy In Mã Vạch Zebra ZT230
Máy in mã vạch Zebra ZT230
Zebra Technologies là một công ty đại chúng có trụ sở tại Lincolnshire, Illinois , Mỹ, sản xuất và bán đánh dấu, theo dõi và in ấn máy tính công nghệ. Sản phẩm của nó bao gồm nhiệt mã vạch nhãn và nhận máy in, RFID thông minh máy in nhãn / bộ giải mã / cố định và cầm tay độc giả / ăng ten, và thẻ và máy in kiosk được sử dụng để ghi nhãn mã vạch, nhận dạng cá nhân và in ấn đặc sản chủ yếu trong chuỗi cung ứng sản xuất, bán lẻ, nước và y tế ngành. Trong năm 2013, công ty đã đạt doanh số 1038000000 $ và có giá trị vốn hóa thị trường của $ 3,6 tỷ USD.
In với tốc độ cao chuyên dùng cho các nhà máy sản xuất, kho xưởng, các siêu thị lớn…
Máy In Mã Vạch SBARCO T4E
Máy In Mã Vạch SBARCO T4E
Công nghệ USA - Taiwan
+ Khả năng in In truyền nhiệt qua Ribon/ Trực tiếp
+ Độ phân giải 203 dpi
+ Tốc độ in 4 inches/giây
+ Flash 8 MB
+ Ram 4 MB
Máy in tem mã vạch Hà Nội
Máy in tem mã vạch giá rẻ Hà Nội
Bán máy in tem mã vạch
Máy in tem nhãn
Bán máy in mã vạch






8:54 pm  
Blogger hoachidinh said...


Máy In Mã Vạch Honeywell PC42T

Máy in nhiệt trực tiếp và gián tiếp thông qua ribbon một cách dễ dàng và thân thiện với các tính năng vượt trội như sau:
- Tốc độ in: 4 inches
- Độ rộng in được: 4.3 inches (109.2mm)
- Ribbon hỗ trợ 300m, chuẩn side out
- Độ phân giải: 203dpi
- Bộ nhớ: 64 MB Flash, 64 MB Dram.
Máy In Mã Vạch Godex G500
+ In nhiệt/ Độ phân giải: 203dpt( 8dots/mm)
+ Máy In Mã Vạch Godex G500 Tốc độ in: 5ips ( 127mm/s)
+ Chiều rộng khổ in: 4.25"( 108mm)
+ Chiều cao nhãn in: min 0.16"(4mm), max 68"( 1727mm)
+ Bộ nhớ: 4MB Flash( 2MB sử dụng lưu trữ) /16MBSDram/ Sensor: sensorđiều chỉnh. sensorcố định
Máy In Mã Vạch Antech 2200E

Máy in mã vạch Antech 2200E giá rẻ
- Độ phân giải : 203Dpi
- CPU : 32 bit RISC ( Cao cấp nhất )
- Chế độ in : Truyền nhiệt / trực tiếp
- Khổ giấy / Ribon : 108mm / 300 mét
Máy In Mã Vạch SBARCO T4E
Máy in mã vạch SBARCO T4Egiá tốt nhất sử dụng Công nghệ USA - Taiwan
+ Khả năng in In truyền nhiệt qua Ribon/ Trực tiếp
+ Độ phân giải 203 dpi
+ Tốc độ in 4 inches/giây
+ Flash 8 MB
Máy In Mã Vạch, In Tem Nhãn Godex EZ 1100 Plus

Thông số kỹ thuật của dòng sản phẩm intemnhãnGodexEZ1100Plus
Model máy
EZ-1100
Độ phân giải
203 dpi (8 dot/mm)
Phương thức in
In truyền nhiệt (Thermal Transfer) / In nhiệt trực tiếp (Direct Thermal)
Máy In Mã Vạch Datamax-Oneil E4204 Max III

E class Mark III tích hợp màn hình hiển thị LCD nên dễ dàng lắp giấy và mực in. Với E class Mark III có thể lắp được cuộn giấy và mực in lớn hơn, người sử dụng sẽ cắt giảm được chi phí hoạt động hằng ngày. E class Mark III với giá cạnh tranh, độ tin cậy cao, tiết kiệm chi phí sẽ là sự lựa chọn mới cho khách hàng.
máy in tem mã vạch
may in tem ma vach
Máy In Mã Vạch Honeywell PC42T
Máy In Mã Vạch Godex G500
Máy In Mã Vạch Antech 2200E ( 203Dpi )
Máy In Mã Vạch SBARCO T4E
Máy In Mã Vạch, In Tem Nhãn Godex EZ 1100 Plus
Máy In Mã Vạch Datamax-Oneil E4204 Max III

1:55 pm  
Blogger hoachidinh said...

Bán Buôn Hoa Hồng Mạ Vàng 24k
Ban Buon Hoa Hong Ma Vang 24k
hoa hồng mạ vàng 24k golden rose
hoa hồng mạ vàng 24k
Bán Buôn Hoa Hồng Mạ Vàng 24k
hoa hồng mạ vàng giá bao nhiêu
giá hoa hồng mạ vàng 24k
hoa hồng dát vàng bán ở đâu
hoa hồng mạ vàng giá rẻ
hoa hồng mạ vàng giá bao nhiêu
hoa hồng bằng vàng 24k
hoa hồng dát vàng bán ở đâu
Hoa hồng dát vàng
hoa hồng mạ vàng ấn độ
hoa hong ma vang

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Obat Tradisional Miom dan Kista said...

Sering "Anyang-anyangan?" Bisa Jadi Ini Penyebabnya
Anyang-anyangan Sebabkan Infeksi Saluran Kemih
7 Kiat sederhana atasi anyang-anyangan yang mengganggu
Ini Dia Penyebab Anyang Anyangan Bagi Wanita Dan Pria
9 Cara Menyembuhkan Anyang-anyangan Tanpa Ribet
Bahaya Pria Sering Anyang-Anyangan

6:58 pm  
Blogger useful articles said...

ok

3:02 am  
Blogger koko said...

تحميل جوجل كروم 2017
تحميل جوجل كروم
جوجل كروم
friv
فرايف
تحميل برنامج سكاى بى 2017
تحميل برنامج سكاى بى
برنامج سكاى بى
سكاى بى
تحميل فايرفوكس
فايرفوكس
تحميل برنامج فايرفوكس
تحميل لعبة بوكيمون
تحميل لعبة بوكيمون للكمبيوتر
تحميل بوكيمون

1:44 pm  
Blogger koko said...

بوكيمون
hotspot shield
تردد قناة DMC
تردد قناه on sport
العاب فرايف
العاب friv
تحميل فرايف
تحميل friv
friv games
friv 5
friv 4

1:45 pm  
Blogger koko said...

ماهو الفيس بوك
الفيس بوك
فيسبوك
فيس
فيس بوك
بوك تنزيل
فيس
الفيس
فيس بوك
الفيس بوك
بوك فيس
فيسبوك عربي
فيس بوك البنات
فيسبوك
فيس بوك تحميل
فيس بوك تنزيل
فيس بوك عربي
تطبيق mobikim
mobikim
تطبيق mobikim tv
mobikim tv

1:46 pm  
Blogger post333 said...

juegos friv vídeo se ve algo que la mayoría de nosotros apreciamos. Anteriormente había juegos en línea Los Tuvimos pequeña máquina de juego es qui Podríamos jugar un par de llamadas completamente increíbles juegos. A continuación, los programadores informáticos cambiado totalmente nuestro dominio. Primero hubo aquellos juegos basados ​​en DOS El tanto nos gustan en adelante y que est devenu expuesto a críticas algunos de los mejores juegos de la historia-que se convierten tienen producida. Hoy en día friv sitios web vienen con una mezcla de edad que, si bien los nuevos juegos. Echa un vistazo a cualquier tipo de tienda en línea juegos friv y que está obligado a encontrar los juegos que le gustaría a play.frivgazo considerado animado colorido además inteligente como un hobby de seguridad, además psicológico. Se recomienda niños Concernant Hacia Participar en juegos flash juegos de vídeo en línea. Después de dejar que sus hijos relajarse y jugar como los videojuegos, se le ser la persistencia de la sensación efectiva debido a que tienen ahora han diseñado con los requisitos de friv JUEGOS niños en su mente. Cada jóvenes adolescentes, además, deberías Estimular la eficiencia adecuada de sus experiencias de juego, además, un análisis de Internet frivgazo qui 'em puede dar la cantidad correcta de estimulación.Después del trabajo, lo que realmente es más fácil para usted para poner en marcha totalmente libre juego flash video favorito, además, ricos simplemente lo hacen para probar los videojuegos de flash totalmente gratis en portales de videojuegos. El juego tiene recientemente una actividad interesante que vale la pena muy recomendable para disminuir la experiencia de aburrido. Reproducción de las totalmente libres flash video juegos en red, es factible explotar los interesantes de la zona globe.Gaming DRÁSTICAMENTE cambiado ahora de los días anteriores y jugadores más mencionan imagen juegos qui altos son caros compra Entonces el juego. SIN EMBARGO propósito no hay costos involucrados con juegos friv. Su juego los juegos sin costo alguno siempre y cuando usted desee. Estos juegos son perfectos alegre para aquellos que deseen relajarse juegos de ordenador hecho. Va a encontrar suficientes sitios web friv en clases qui tesis de juegos se puede encontrar y la mayoría de esos juegos ofrecen a la conclusión de que el placer. Iniciar juegos de friv en juegosfriv1.top  ahora y puede usted jugar todo el día a la vez

12:56 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

good post and blog frive.link

11:47 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found a very good unblocked games website . you can play for free on unblockedgames.space

11:29 pm  
Anonymous obat perangsang pria ampuh said...

thanks for sharing

5:29 am  
Blogger Karim alami said...

nice unblocked games on frivgames.top/category/unblockedgames

11:34 pm  
Anonymous PlanetLagu said...

MUVEHITS
MUVEHITS MP3
MUVEHITS APK
MUVEHITS Video
MUVEHITS Lirik Lagu
Chart Mp3
Gudang Lagu
HttpMuviza
Download Lagu Mp3
stafaband

1:48 am  
Blogger Karim alami said...

good sites http://www.friv.run
http://www.juegosfriv.one

11:22 pm  
Blogger Karim alami said...

http://www.friv.run http://www.juegosfriv.one

11:24 pm  
Blogger dinhpham said...

Thank you....Y8 Arcade
Yepi 2017
Friv 2017
Kizi Games
Y8 Games

2:06 am  
Blogger Juegos Juegos said...

Thank you both for sharing Holy Mass with us each day http://www.fnafsisterlocation.us http://www.fnafsisterlocationminijuegos.com http://www.friv2018.us to make yourselves available http://www.frivtwizl.com http://www.jeuxdetwizl.com http://www.juegosdefnafsisterlocation.com when we were called out late at night and any other time and for your support and encouragement in every respect. http://www.juegosfriv2021.com http://www.twizlgratis.com http://www.ujuegos.com http://www.juegosdetwizl.com die Informationsgesellschaft in der Schweiz voranzubringen.

9:54 pm  
Blogger Juegos Juegos said...

Thank you both for sharing Holy Mass with us each day FNAF Sister Location FNAF Sister Location Minijuegos Friv 2018 to make yourselves available Friv Twizl Jeux De Twizl Juegos De FNAF Sister Location when we were called out late at night and any other time and for your support and encouragement in every respect. Juegos Friv 2021 Twizl Gratis Juegos Gratis Juegos De Twizl

9:56 pm  
Anonymous frivtwizl.com said...

Thank you both for sharing Holy Mass with us each day http://www.fnafsisterlocation.us http://www.fnafsisterlocationminijuegos.com http://www.friv2018.us to make yourselves available http://www.frivtwizl.com http://www.jeuxdetwizl.com http://www.juegosdefnafsisterlocation.com when we were called out late at night and any other time and for your support and encouragement in every respect. http://www.juegosfriv2021.com http://www.twizlgratis.com http://www.ujuegos.com http://www.juegosdetwizl.com Thank you for sharing with me a few of your ideas regarding the possibility.

8:42 pm  
Anonymous jeuxdefriv2018.net said...


Senhor Deputado Cashman, agradeço-lhe a informação. Juegos Friv Jogos Friv 360 Friv4school A todos que partilham e trabalham sob estas mesmas convicções e princípios Roblox Zoxy Mais uma vez, obrigada ao Parlamento por comungar da visão que informa a nova política dos consumidores Juegos Kizi Juegos Yepi Twizl Zoxy assente no mercado - a visão de um mercado de consumidores informados e capacitados que procuram e usufruem, com confiança,

1:00 am  
Anonymous zoxy2.org said...

Senhor Deputado Cashman, agradeço-lhe a informação. Friv.com.ec - Juega Juegos Friv Gratis Online Friv 360, Jogos Friv, Jogos Gratis Friv4school 2020, Friv 2020, Friv4school Games Mais uma vez, obrigada ao Parlamento por comungar da visão que informa a nova política dos consumidores Jeux De Friv 2018, Jeux Gratuits, Friv 2018 Juegos De Roblox, Juegos Gratis, Roblox Online Juegos De Zoxy - Juegos Gratis en Zoxy Juegos Kizi 2017, Juegos Gratis, Kizi 2017, Juegos Kizi Juegos Yepi 2017, Juegos Gratis, Yepi 2017, Juegos Yepi assente no mercado - a visão de um mercado de consumidores informados e capacitados que procuram e usufruem, com confiança, Twizl 3 - Twizl Games A todos que partilham e trabalham sob estas mesmas convicções e princípios

1:02 am  
Anonymous juegosgeometrydash.com said...

Insbesondere mochte ich Ihnen auch noch danken fur Ihre Arbeit bei der Mitentscheidung Jeux De Friv 10, Jeux Gratuits, Friv 10 Jogos Friv 2018, Jogos Grátis, FRIV 2018 Jogos Friv 2019, Jogos Online, Friv 2019 Danke, dass Sie Ihr Muhen um den Aufbau des Leibes Christi mit uns teilten. Juegos Friv 10, Juegos Gratis, FRIV 10 Juegos Friv 20, Juegos Gratis, FRIV 20 Juegos De Friv 2, Juegos Gratis, Friv 2, Juegos Friv Danke, dafur dass Ihr jeden Tag mit uns die Hl. Messe gefeiert habt, fur all die Reparaturen im ganzen Haus Juegos De Twizl - Juegos Gratis en Twizl Juegos Twizy - Juegos Gratis en Twizy Twizl Gratis, Juegos Twizl, Juegos Friv Twizl fur Euere Bereitschaft immer zur Verfugung zu stehen

1:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

local na rede Internejogar melhor jogos friv

11:12 pm  
Blogger mario lafez said...

es you can play best free friv games online on http://www.friv.im

2:58 am  
Blogger mario lafez said...

jugar mejor juegos friv gratis en línea en sitio http://www.juegosfriv.gdn

2:58 am  
Blogger mario lafez said...

site ou vous pouvez trouver tout les offres d'emploi et alwadifa sur الوظيفة

12:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you . It's was very helpful to me, and I'm glad to come here!
Y88games

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this good info with us
Y8 Games

4:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, You need entertainment. Visit our website. hope you get the most comfor

Kizi Games

8:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome, your blog is great. It's very interesting and meaningful
Juegos Friv

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for all the information you give. information your is useful to me

All Unblocked

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The news is very good or you continue to promote writing good posts


yepi4school

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great post.I like what your blog standsr. You can play games online my website.

Kizi Unblocked

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve the highest praise

Friv 5

8:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s very nice of you to say so
Juegos 2017
Juegos 9
Juegos 4
Juegos 5

5:50 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...


Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy write
Y3

12:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate it !
Juegos Friv 2017
Juegos Friv 2018
Juegos Friv 2019
Juegos Games

5:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice article, totally what I wanted to find.
Miniclip Unblocked
Unblocked Games
Unblocked Games
Hooda Math

4:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice article, totally what I wanted to find.
Miniclip Unblocked
Unblocked Games
Unblocked Games
Hooda Math

4:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing in this article.
Abcya Games

3:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorei esse artigo! Seria mais legal que inserisse para melhor a compreensão do que está sendo dito. Clique aqui, você obterá o mais atualizado recurso para a compreensão dessa matéria.

3:18 am  
Anonymous Friv said...

Your game is great. It would be great if you also access and find out my game
Friv

3:32 am  
Blogger frivunblocked said...

The article is very good, I really like it. I have learned a lot, then I will pay more attention to you. I am impressed by the quality of information on this site.
I hope you will also visit and follow my website. Thank you
Friv Unblocked

7:27 pm  
Blogger Dale Morris said...

Norton toll free number
McAfee customer service phone number
Phone number for Malwarebytes
Hp printer support windows 10
Canon printer tech support telephone number

7:32 pm  
Anonymous Cổng xoay 3 càng said...

thanks you. i like this

11:11 pm  
Anonymous giá cửa gỗ công nghiệp tại hà nội said...

bai viet thuc su rat tuyet voi. cam on ban rat nhieu

1:35 am  
Anonymous giá cửa cuốn austdoor said...

I need information from your document. Thank you for having great ideas

2:28 pm  
Blogger vuha said...

Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
Kizi 1
Kizi 10
Kizi 100
Kizi 1000

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home